Re: [Catacomb] (no subject)

Did you install MySQL from binaries?
I had the same problem when I installed MySQL from binaries.
I downloaded the MySQL source and compiled and that worked fine.

-Marcus

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 12:43  PM, Corey Chattey wrote:

I recieve this error when I try to start apache, any idea what the cause/fix could be?:

libmod_dav_repos.so: undefined symbol: compress

I'm running apache 2.0.47 with MySQL 4.0.15-Max, I've followed every instruction but this was my configure line:

./configure --enable-so --enable-modules=all --disable-dav-fs --enable-mods-shared=all

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)