[Catacomb] catacomb 0.7.4 base mod_dav_pgsql

Hello,

I have the pleasure of writing to this ML for the first time.
I'm creating support PostgreSQL catacomb version 0.7.4 base now.

	http://www.mod-dav-pgsql.net/mod_dav_pgsql-0.7.4.tar.gz

This code hope incorporated into the official Catacomb codebase.
But, some bugs in this code.

After improving to a slight degree, I want to make a patch so that it
can be included in official catacomb Ver 0.9.0.

If there are advice, I will need your help by all means.

# I'm English is weak...

--
Go Kida