Re: [Catacomb] [Ann] Catacomb ODBC

Ricardo Rocha wrote:

Needless to say, this is not meant to be a separate project. Rather, it's a
temporary testbed to house the ODBC extension until it's (hopefully!)
incorporated into the official Catacomb codebase.
Sounds excellent to me!

   * ODBC: libiodbc-3.51.11 and unixODBC-2.2.6.

How stable is the unixODBC driver set? I had the impression (from the unixODBC project's website) that there was still some instabilities. Using a generic DB connectivity layer always makes me happy (a-la JDBC) but none of the free ones out there jumped out at me when I did my redesign.

Catacomb ODBC is basically a rephrase of the original, JDBC-like database
code onto the ODBC API. This was greatly simplified thanks to Chris Knight's
nice design ;-)
Thanks! ;^D