From: catacomb-bounces@webdav.org [mailto:catacomb-bounces@webdav.org]
On Behalf Of Ed Mansouri
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 5:34 AM
To: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: [Catacomb] Installing Catacomb

Hello,

I am trying to install Catacomb on a FreeBSD box.

I have installed MySQL 4.0 from the ports collection, and have
httpd-2.0.47 installed at /usr/local/apache2.

My configure seems to work properly, but no matter what I pass as the
mySQL directory in my configure, my make always fails to saying I am not
inputting any thing for gcc.

Can anyone offer me any counsel in terms of getting this set up
successfully?

Thanks in advance,
Ed
Ed Mansouri
Ucompass - http://www.ucompass.com

Make sure we stay connected to you
Add yourself to the Ucompass Address Book
http://support.ucompass.com/addressbook.html

Committed to Building Profitable E-Learning Enterprises
Phone: (850) 297 1800 x 201
FAX: (850) 553-9252