RE: [Catacomb] Installing Catacomb

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

I am performing the folliwng:

./configure --with-apache=/usr/local/apache2 --with-mysql=/usr/local

Then upon make, I am given:

/bin/sh /usr/local/apache2/build/libtool --silent --mode=compile gcc
`/usr/local/apache2/bin/apr-config --cflags` -Wall
-I/usr/local/apache2/include
-I/usr/local/include/mysql -I/usr/local/include -DVERSION=\"0.9.0\" -o
mod_dav_repos.lo -c
gcc: No input files specified
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/src/catacomb-0.9.0.

Thank you in advance,
Ed

Ed Mansouri
Ucompass - http://www.ucompass.com

Make sure we stay connected to you
Add yourself to the Ucompass Address Book
http://support.ucompass.com/addressbook.html

Committed to Building Profitable E-Learning Enterprises
Phone: (850) 297 1800 x 201
FAX: (850) 553-9252