RE: [Catacomb] catacomb for win????

At present, Catacomb isn't supported for Windows. That said, it's probably possible to tweak Catacomb so this is possible; we just haven't done that work.

- Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: catacomb-bounces@webdav.org [mailto:catacomb-bounces@webdav.org]On Behalf Of anarcocatcher
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:50 AM
To: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: [Catacomb] catacomb for win????

sorry i am a brazilian, and I am very poor in english
your catacomb enguine for win?
I like linux but at this time i don't know use linux :(, I use debian GNU/Linux, but i don't know compile, configure and others basics. It's hard for me install and configure some programs and games in linux.
Tank you for atention, and sorry for my poor english.