Re: [Catacomb] Installing Catacomb

Ed Mansouri wrote:
I moved further through the installation process, and configure catacomb
as static object within the apache2 src directory, then configured apache
again, and when running make, I am receiving:

Making all in dav/catacomb
make: don't know how to make all. Stop
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/src/httpd-2.0.47/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/src/httpd-2.0.47.

I am assuming this is because it wants to gmake in dav/catacomb, but I do
not know how to specify this?

I wouldn't compile it as static in the first place, but anyway "MAKE=gmake; export MAKE" should do the trick, IIRC.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino