From: catacomb-bounces@webdav.org [mailto:catacomb-bounces@webdav.org]On
Behalf Of Ed Mansouri
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2003 3:58 PM
To: Gianugo Rabellino
Cc: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: Re: [Catacomb] Installing Catacomb

Hello,

I am trying to get catacomb configured in httpd.conf.  Upon setting it up
and launching Apache, I am given:

Syntax error on line 231 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/libmod_dav_repos.so into server:
/usr/local/apache2/modules/libmod_dav_repos.so: Undefined symbol
"dav_xml_get_cdata"

I am working in FreeBSD.

Any advice?

Ed

Ed Mansouri
Ucompass - http://www.ucompass.com

Make sure we stay connected to you
Add yourself to the Ucompass Address Book
http://support.ucompass.com/addressbook.html

Committed to Building Profitable E-Learning Enterprises
Phone: (850) 297 1800 x 201
FAX: (850) 553-9252