RE: [Catacomb] Installing Catacomb

Hello,

Yes.  I enabled dav via:  ./configure --enable-dav so it does appear as if
it was enabled.

Thank you for your help,
Ed

Ed Mansouri
Ucompass - http://www.ucompass.com

Make sure we stay connected to you
Add yourself to the Ucompass Address Book
http://support.ucompass.com/addressbook.html

Committed to Building Profitable E-Learning Enterprises
Phone: (850) 297 1800 x 201
FAX: (850) 553-9252