Re: [Catacomb] [Ann] Catacomb ODBC

Sung Kim wrote:
Hello,
I think I'd happy to give them the development CVS access. Any other
opinions?

- Sung
Sung, I defer to your judgement about setting up CVS Access for Ricardo
and Gianugo (and, for that matter, Go). We could certainly have a voting
procedure if you'd rather... ;)

Sorry to be a PITA, but are there any news about this issue? I'm not looking for a commit access, I'd just like to know how to move forward with new developments, bug fixes and the like...

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino