[Catacomb] Catacomb Question

Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get catacomb working in both a
FreeBSD as well as a Mac OS X environment.

Before I spend too much time further, I was hoping a member of the
catacomb community could tell me if it is even the best too suited for
what I am looking to do.

If I understand correctly, catacomb allows all transactions via WebDAV to
be logged in a mySQL (or other) relational database.

What advantages does this offer over say, mod_log_sql
(http://www.grubbybaby.com/mod_log_sql/)?

If I am able to log to mySQL with mod_log_sql the type of action that
occurred as well as the other characteristics, what additional benefits
does catacomb offer?  I know there is the Delta V standards you are
working toward but anything else I should be aware of that can help me
assess if catacomb is really the tool I need to be working with?

Thank you in advance,
Ed

Ed Mansouri
Ucompass - http://www.ucompass.com

Make sure we stay connected to you
Add yourself to the Ucompass Address Book
http://support.ucompass.com/addressbook.html

Committed to Building Profitable E-Learning Enterprises
Phone: (850) 297 1800 x 201
FAX: (850) 553-9252