Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb Question

Ed Mansouri wrote:
Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to get catacomb working in both a
FreeBSD as well as a Mac OS X environment.

Before I spend too much time further, I was hoping a member of the
catacomb community could tell me if it is even the best too suited for
what I am looking to do.

If I understand correctly, catacomb allows all transactions via WebDAV to
be logged in a mySQL (or other) relational database.

Nope. It's "just" a WebDAV server with DASL + DeltaV capabilites. If you don't need the two, just use plain mod_dav and you'll be fine. Catacomb doesn't do any kind of SQL accounting, it relies on Apache logs for that.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino