Re: [Catacomb] [Ann] Catacomb ODBC

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

Sorry to be a PITA, but are there any news about this issue? I'm not looking for a commit access, I'd just like to know how to move forward with new developments, bug fixes and the like...

Actually, I've been getting around to installing it on my Linux box. I just upgraded to Mandrake 9.2 and I'm hoping it has all that I need. (9.0 lacked an RPM for MyODBC and I felt it was time to upgrade to 9.2 anyways.) Once I get it running, I'll generate some performance numbers and check out the source more thoroughly. (I always kick the tires first, then take the engine apart. ;^) One thing I have obviously run into is that it's a little more involved to build with ODBC. (:

Sung, definitely give Gianugo access to commit to CVS, and Gianugo, be sure to make a branch before committing your changes.