Re: [Catacomb] Problem with FULLTEXT search (patch included)

Hi Ivan,
Both patches are good.
When I added the fulltext searching feature into CataComb, I only created
the fulltext index in the ocean.cse.ucsc.edu server and forgot to change
the table.sql script :(
The exact search feature seems to appear since MySQL 4.x version. At the
time we developed Catacomb, we were using MySQL 3.x version.
We will test the patches, and add them to the CVS repository after that.

Thank you very much.

Kai Pan