[Catacomb] Etag support?

Hi,

I'm trying to create a distributed authoring
environment with mozilla+mozile and a webDAV+DeltaV
server.  http://mozile.mozdev.org

I'm looking for a server implementation that
cleanly handles update conflicts from stateless
clients (like mozile, OpenOffice.org, etc) that
perform PUTs.  A colleague pointed me to Etags as
a possible solution and I must say it seems to do
"the right thing".  See below for more on Etags
and the scenario which they address.

 http://www.w3.org/1999/04/Editing/

Does Catacomb support Etags or anything similar?
Are there any other server implementations (aside
from jigsaw) that do this kind of thing?

Thanks in advance.

--Eric

Eric R. Johnson
SunServices