Re: [Catacomb] Etag support?

I guess better questions would be:

What would be the easiest way to set Etags, expires
date, etc, on the server to enable graceful handling
of update collisions?

Would it be possible to use mod_expires or
mod_headers?  I guess this would depend on how the
Apache pipeline processes requests?

Or would one have to write a wrapper around
Catacomb?

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

--EJ

PS  I'd like to tie this in with auto-versioning
    on the server side...

Eric R. Johnson
SunServices
Sun Microsystems, Inc.