Re: [Catacomb] I have Catacomb-ODBC running

Chris Knight wrote:
Unluckily, it's on my Mandrake box at work which is behind a firewall. I might be able to set it up on my Mandrake box at home (but I'll have to upgrade to 9.2, it's currently at 9.0.)

Needless to say, here's what I have:

* Mandrake 9.2
* UnixODBC 2.2.6 (RPM)
* MyODBC 2.50.39 (RPM)
* MySQL 4.0.15 (RPM)
* Apache 2.0.48
* catacomb-odbc (from the mailing list)

I've set everything up and it seems to somewhat work...

Thanks for checking it out. If I'm not abusing your patience, can you try libiodbc instead than UnixODBC? It seems to give better and more consistent results as of now.

We're going to check out the PROPFIND issue soon, expect feedback in a short while.

Thanks again,

--
Gianugo Rabellino