[Catacomb] Small patch to compile under Cygwin

Building under Cygwin fails because the libc shipped with Cygwin does not
contain the function atoll()... go figure.

This patch #defines atoll() in terms of strtoll() on Cygwin, and in order for it
to work it requires fix-debug.patch to be already applied.

Note that this is only the first step required to build successfuly under
Cygwin. The process requires compiling Apache and parts of MySQL from source,
along with some manual fiddling to make it all work. If anybody needs it I can
post a detailed description.

--
Makefiles not war