[Catacomb] Problems running catacomb on MacOSX

Hi people,

I'm trying to get catacomb running on my mac on a Apache 2.0.47, but when I do "apachectl configtest" I get

Syntax OK
dyld: /Library/Apache2/bin/httpd Undefined symbols:
_dav_find_child
_dav_hook_find_liveprop
_dav_hook_insert_all_liveprops
_dav_lock_get_activelock
_dav_lock_query
_dav_new_error
_dav_push_error
_dav_register_liveprop_group
_dav_register_provider
_dav_xml_get_cdata
_dav_xmlns_add
/Library/Apache2/bin/apachectl: line 87: 9202 Trace/BPT trap $HTTPD -t

Yes, I do have "mod_dav" enabled and placed before

LoadModule dav_repos_module modules/libmod_dav_repos.so

but it seems that something is wrong with the linking.

A guy had the same problem with Subversion

http://www.contactor.se/~dast/svn/archive-2003-04/1036.shtml

so, this seems to be an issue with mod_dav and linking over mach-O, but couldn't find any other information on the topic.

Any suggestion?

--
Stefano.