RE: [Catacomb] Moving to Sourceforge or tigris.org

Hi,

Since many developers are voted for tigris.org, I created the Catacomb
project homepage on tigris.org.

Please make an account at tigris.org, if you don't have one yet.

http://catacomb.tigris.org would be our new project homepage. It is
currently pending, but I think it will be available shortly. I'll let you
know as soon as I finish basic setting for the project homepage and
transferring CVS data to Subversion.

We are going to a new vehicle, and let's enjoy it!

Have a nice weekend.

PS - After implementing basic workspace functionality in DeltaV for
Catacomb, we might want to use Catacomb as our source repository. :-)

-
Sung