Re: [Catacomb] Duplicate messages?

Ivan Todoroski wrote:

I just received some duplicates of messages I sent a while ago. There might be
something wrong with your list software?

You may want to check your list membership settings - there is an option as to whether or not one wants to recieve thier own posts and another as to whether you should get multiple messages if you are listed in the to: or cc: fields of the post.