From: catacomb-bounces@webdav.org [mailto:catacomb-bounces@webdav.org] On
Behalf Of Ivan Todoroski
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 11:47 PM
To: catacomb@webdav.org
Subject: Re: [Catacomb] Duplicate messages?

I have that option set, but the problem is I got my message back *twice*. I
sent
a message about a month ago, and immediatelly got it back from the list
which is
fine, but I received again the identical message yesterday. Anyhow, it only
happened once so it was probably some transient issue. I'll notify if it
happens
again.

--
Makefiles not war