From: Jason Robbins [mailto:jrobbins@ics.uci.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 1:44 PM
To: hunkim@tigris.org
Subject: catacomb.tigris.org approved

Hi Sung,

I have approved the catacomb project on tigris.org.  Now other users can
see your project and you can grant roles to other developers in this
project.

I noticed that you had a detailed description but it was probably lost
when you switched on the "use index.html" option on the "Edit project"
page.  It is included below.  Please use CVS to check out the file
catacomb/www/index.html, edit it, and commit it.  That file will be the
home page for your project.  There are already questions in that file
that will help you get your project off to a good start.

Good luck.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
jason!