Re: [Catacomb] RE: catacomb.tigris.org approved

SVN has a cvs2svn.py script that does a nice job usually. On complex
repositories it might fail, but there are more powerful scripts around
(clkao's revml). If you can't find your way around with cvs2svn.py I can
help you with the conversion (just get me a tarball of the CVS and I'll
return a dumpfile of the repo).

TTimo