Re: [Catacomb] [PROPOSAL]Catacomb joining Apache

Sung Kim wrote:
Hi,

Since there is no objection moving the Catacomb project, let's move on.

Who is going to write proposal and do some paper work for the Apache incubator? Gianugo, would you do this for us? I think you are very familiar with the Apache culture and process.

Of course I'm willing to help. I would say that we could start with two very important issues:

1. what is the license for Catacomb? I could be dumb, but was unable to find any exact reference to it. And we need to sort that out since it's a true showstopper. I would suggest to use ASL 2.0 starting from now, since that's the license it would end up with once in the ASF.

2. who are the current committers? I need name and email address, affiliation would be appreciated.

Once I have these basic data, I will start writing and submit you a draft for review.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino