Re: [Catacomb] [PROPOSAL]Catacomb joining Apache

Thanks.

1. what is the license for Catacomb? I could be dumb, but was unable to find any exact reference to it. And we need to sort that out since it's a true showstopper. I would suggest to use ASL 2.0 starting from now, since that's the license it would end up with once in the ASF.

ASL 2.0 is fine with me.

2. who are the current committers? I need name and email address, affiliation would be appreciated.

Once I have these basic data, I will start writing and submit you a draft for review.

Ciao,

We have (lucky) seven committers. :-)

Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu> UCSC
Sung Kim <hunkim@cse.ucsc.edu> UCSC