Re: [Catacomb] [PROPOSAL] Catacomb joining Apache

Short reply, I'm out of time today, will do more tomorrow:

From the recent emails on this subject, I am under the impression that Gianugo will be working on writing up the proposal to our sponsor - does this also mean that he will act as our champion?

Unfortunately I'm not a member of the foundation but just a committer, so I don't qualify for the role. I'm actively trying to find someone, though.

Lastly, regarding commit access, each of the persons listed in Sung's email as initial committers need to fill out and submit a Contributor License Agreement (CLA). The form can be found at <http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla.pdf>, and should be faxed to (410) 803-2258.

Yes, but don't rush just now. CLAs will be sent once the initial proposal is accepted.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)