Re: [Catacomb] [PROPOSAL] Catacomb joining Apache

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

Short reply, I'm out of time today, will do more tomorrow:

VG, thanks!  :-)

[...] I'm not a member of the foundation but just a committer, so I don't qualify for the role [of champion]. I'm actively trying to find someone, though.

The following ASF members/officers (in no particular order) are all aware of Catacomb in some capacity and may be interested in acting as our champion. At any rate, they are the people who are likely to have an active interest in the project (whether or not they have any time is another matter).

Greg Stein
Roy Fielding
Justin Erenkrantz
Brian Behlendorf
Remy Maucherat

Thanks again, Gianugo, for your assistance in this process.

Regards,
Elias