[Catacomb] Help with MySQL4

I'am instantly loosing the connection on any webdav request.

Some initial debugging showed me, that a connection was successfully obtained (seen in mysql.log), but any query lead into "connection gone" errors from the mysql driver in catacomb.

Has seen this with Apache 2.0.48 + Catacomb + Mysql4 ?

BTW, it would be useful to show the real mysql error in the connection phase (using "if (!mysql_real_connect(db,...") . It helps -among other things- that one can see that the driver selected the unix socket instead of a IP connection...

Bob Schulze