Re: [Catacomb] [PROPOSAL] Catacomb joining Apache

Jim Whitehead wrote:

I wanted to pass along that I had an email exchange with Roy Fielding, and was unable to convince him to be the champion for the project. He suggested sending a message looking for participants on the dev@httpd <mailto:dev@httpd> mailing list, and he also thought that Will Rowe had been working on something similar recently, and might be interested.

Most probably there are quite a few httpd developers interested in Catacomb. What I'm severely lacking, ATM, is time to get in touch with them and prod about this issue. Actually, however, I think you might have better connections than me so you might want to ask around. Meanwhile, I'd try to find the time to draft the overdue proposal: I'm sorry but it's quite a messy time here.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino