[Catacomb] Problems in Catacomb 0.9.0

Dear Catacomb Developers

I have just joined this mailing list ( really newcomer ). So you already
solved my prolems......

I and my co-worker create wrapper library over neon WebDAV library.
This library has API's like unix system call for WebDAV clients. Also
this libray has APIs for DASL,Delta-V and acl.

We have tested DASL and Delta-V functions by using Catacomb as
a server and found some problems.

1: multiple "orderby" not allowed
I guess this is the problem of parse_orderby ( in search.c). I hacked
this code like:

int parse_orderby(request_rec * r, search_ctx * sctx,
apr_xml_elem * orderby_elem)
{
int counter = 0;
/* iterate through <D:order> elements */
for (cur_elem = orderby_elem->first_child;
cur_elem; cur_elem = cur_elem->next) {
counter ++;
/* FIXME: We will support dead props orderby later */
if (is_dead_prop(cur_elem->first_child->first_child)){
counter --;
continue;
}

if( counter == 1 ){
orderby = apr_pstrcat(r->pool, orderby,
cur_elem->first_child->first_child->name, NULL);
}else{
orderby = apr_pstrcat(r->pool, orderby,",",
cur_elem->first_child->first_child->name, NULL);
}

2: Check In /Out do not work well
This is the trouble with generation of version resource and version
resource property management in Catacomb. I hacked dbms.c. diff
data is:
diff dbms.c original/dbms.c
260c259
< /* r->isexternal = dbms_get_int(q, 13); Deleted */
---
> r->isexternal = dbms_get_int(q, 13);
263d261
< r->isexternal = dbms_get_int(q, 13); /* Modified */
505c503
< set istext=1, textcontent=load_file(?) \
---
> set istext=2, bincontent=load_file(?) \
507d504
< /* set istext=2, bincontent=load_file(?) \ */
2300c2297
< "\" \""
---
> "'' "

3: boolean operation (and,or....) should have 2 condition element.
For examples.
<AND>
< condition1 >
< condition2 >
< condition3 >
</AND>
will be accepted, but search operation will be done with
(condition1 & condition2), not (condition1 & condition2 & condition2)
Search with (condition1 & condition2 & condition2), I should generate
xml like:

<AND>
<condition1 >
<AND>
<condition2 >
<condition3 >
</AND>
</AND>

I did not fix this yet.

Did you already fixed them? If so, how can I get latest code? Sorry to
say, I can not access CVS server from my officeX-<

Best Regards

----
Toru Sakon(sakon-tooru@sei.co.jp)
Sumitomo Electric Information Systems