Re: [Catacomb] Moving Catacomb?

Sung Kim wrote:

Hi,

Since we are staying too long, the Catacomb development is in limbo.

Would you like to update any progress about joining Apache, if you have any?

I think we should move to Tigris or DForge, if joining Apache takes more time.

Please do: I'm sorry I'm being the bottleneck, but problem is things got crazy here, and I was unable to look for an Apache member to champion the proposal. This might change soon, but please just don't wait for me.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino
    (Blogging at: http://www.rabellino.it/blog/)