RE: [Catacomb] ACL

Hi,

That's really good news. We look forward to your ACL implementation.
Probably you want to add couple ACL hooks in mod_dav first. And you can add
implementations of the hooks in Catacomb.

We are going to move our source code repository to Subversion and it is
possible to create a branch for your work. We will let you know about the
repository soon.

Sung