[Catacomb] Catacomb run-time problem

Hi there - I have Apache 2.0.50, MySQL-server-4.0.21-0, MySQL-client-4.0.21-0 and Catacomb-0.9.0 installed. The Catacomb module is added to my httpd.conf and httpd start works correctly. Server-status shows Catacomb as installed.

However, I get the following error when I attempt to access the catacomb directory:

Could not contact server:

Could not read status line: connection was closed by server.

Does anyone have an idea of what my problem could be?

I compiled and ran the small test program in one of the archive posts to verify the mySQL installation and it reports Success. Tables are created and populated as per the HOWTO.

Thanks in advance,

Graham