[Catacomb] limitations & perfs

What are the limitations of catacomb? Did you test it with a lot of resource?

How many levels can we have in the resources hierarchy? I would need to use it to do an archive-system which may content MANY documents!

I think that when there are a lot of files, it must take a lot of time to display folders icons in the windows web folder which deals with catacomb doesn’t it?

How does it work, does the program scan the entire repository when I open my web folder? If so, it must be quite time-expensive. If no, how does it work?

I really thank you helping me in catacomb understanding

I wish you a warm day

nico