De : CH [mailto:chr@solvare.net]
Envoyé : vendredi 11 mars 2005 09:37
À : FABRE Nicolas
Objet : Re: [Catacomb] DavDBMSFileDir

2005-03-10 kl. 17.51 skrev FABRE Nicolas:

Could you explain me more about DavDBMSFileDir ?
Is it used to store ressource content outise the DB, for example
anywhere on a filesystem ?
If so, how can I configure it ?

DavDBMSFileDir /path/to/storage/directory

and /path/to/storage/directory should be writable by the apache uid

Christian Huldt
tel: +46-8-616 83 07
mobil: +46-704 61 22 07

Christian Huldt