[Catacomb] help please

Hi all

For the past few days, i’ve been learning and modifying some catacomb code for my personal use.

The only changes I’ve made are to modify SQL requests in dbms_get_property and dbms_get_collection_ressource, to make catacomb work with my own database schema.

It works with some of the URI of my hierarchy, but not for all …

For example , webdav://myserver/root/AGE/old works but webdav://myserver/root/COLOR/blue does’nt .

The SQL requests are Ok, both return correct rows…

Thanks to the debug mode, I see that the error come just after  the call of the function dav_repos_get_resource.

I also can see that the function called after dav_repos_get_resource is dav_repos_walk, but I can’t see the link between these 2 functions …

I can see this :

const dav_hooks_repository dav_repos_hooks_repos = {

    1,                       /* special GET handling *//* 1 for GET handling, 0 for generic */

    dav_repos_get_resource,

    dav_repos_get_parent_resource,

    dav_repos_is_same_resource,

    dav_repos_is_parent_resource,

    dav_repos_open_stream,

    dav_repos_close_stream,

    dav_repos_write_stream,

    dav_repos_seek_stream,

    dav_repos_set_headers,

    dav_repos_deliver,

    dav_repos_create_collection,

    dav_repos_copy_resource,

    dav_repos_move_resource,

    dav_repos_remove_resource,

    dav_repos_walk,

    dav_repos_getetag,

};

But i don’t understand the order of  these functions’ calls …

Any idea?