[Catacomb] strange thing

I work with my modified version of catacomb.

I only modified SQL requests in dbms.c because my DB schema is different.

Sometimes, when I click on a folder for example  http://myserver/root/COLOR/red/AGE/old/SIZE

I get an error.

When I look at the error log, I can see that the url which has been passed to my program is :

http://myserver/root/COLOR/red/AGE/old/SIZE\x9c\xf2\x10\b8\xcf\x1f\b\x88\xd0\x1f\b !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it does’nt work because in my database I don’t have any ressource called SIZE\x9c\xf2\x10\b8\xcf\x1f\b\x88\xd0\x1f\b, mine is called SIZE.

I don’t know how this strange string come to the end of my URL ! I’ve never seen such a thing before !

Did you ?

I don’t even know what IS this string, is it binary code or sth ?

Thks