[Catacomb] modify the remove_resource method ...

Hi all

I’d like to modify the dav_repos_remove_resource / dbms_remove_resource functions so that the sub-resources of the resource I want to remove are not browsed before removing.

I explain :

If I have

/repos/aaa

/repos/aaa/bbb

/repos/aaa/bbb/ccc

If I click remove on the ressource aaa, I don’t want the resources bbb and ccc to be removed from the database.

It’s really important for me that the sub-resources of aaa are not “walked” when I click remove on aaa, because my resource-tree is generated dynamically, and it is really huge !!

Another example :

/repos/sqfsdqf/dqsfdqsfqs/dqsfdqsfqsf/dqsfqsdf/qsdfdqsfdqs/qsdfqsdfqs/qsdfdqsfqs/JACK/dshgdgsh/dgfhdfh/dgfhdgfh……..

If I click remove on the resource JACK, I just want the line “JACK” to be removed from my database, no matter what there is after.

Any hint on how to do it ?

Thank you