[Catacomb] In fact what i want to do is ...

In fact what i want to do is to DISABLE the following functions :

_ remove a resource

_ rename a resource

_ move a resource

_ copy a resource into another ( download a resource is allowed )

If an user try to do such a thing, using his interface (konqueror for example), I want the system to do nothing.

Of course I could simply disable SQL requests, but I don’t even want all the recursive PROPFIND to be executed. (it take a lot of time because of the size of my repository)

There must be a simple way to do it… isn’t it ?