[Catacomb] jump from a resource to another

Hello everybody

Today starts with a new question for me

I wonder if there is a way, ANY way, to jum from a resource to another. I explain :

If i am in the resource CCC of /AAA/BBB/CCC/gotoAAA/DDD/EEE

I want to jump to /AAA if i click on “gotoAAA”

Is there a way to do it ?

If i modify the uri in a function, for example in dav_repos_get_resource, i manage to list the content of /AAA but i am still in the folder /AAA/BBB/CCC/gotoAAA/

Whereas i want to be in the folder /AAA