[Catacomb] about windows web folder compatibility

Hi

At this day, what are the known problems of compatibility between windows web folders and catacomb ?

I ask this because i managed to make webfolders work with catacomb, but not with my modified version of this...

Although i just changed SQL requests actually...

Other point : is there a way to have the live properties displayed in the windows web folder, just as dead ones ?

My internship tutor told me there must be a way to do it !    :-S

niko