Re: [Catacomb] about windows web folder compatibility

FABRE Nicolas wrote:

At this day, what are the known problems of compatibility between windows web folders and catacomb?

Good question - I don't use (windows) web folders, perhaps someone else has more experience in this. I would be interested in your findings if you have the time to summarize them. I am aware of some problems with the web folders implementation of WebDAV, as there are occasionally messages sent to the IETF WebDAV working group email list about this. I just got 183 hits back on searching the archives for "web folders" [1] and 77 hits for both "web folders" and "problem" [2].

[...] Other point : is there a way to have the live properties displayed in the windows web folder, just as dead ones ?

I should think that one could query the properties in question and display them as dead properties are, but that would require hacking the web folders implementation, yes? There is also the problem of displaying the current value for any live properties (i.e. refresh).

Cheers,
Elias

[1] <http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=w3c-dist-auth&index-type=t&keywords=%22web+folders%22> [2] <http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search?type-index=w3c-dist-auth&index-type=t&keywords=%22web+folders%22+problem>