Re: [Catacomb] the SEARCH method

FABRE Nicolas wrote:

How can i do to send a SEARCH request to the server ? I cannot do it using a web browser or web folder can i ? Do i need to use a particular webdav client ?

I am not aware of any natively WebDAV-enabled browser. Cadaver is a (*nix) command line client that can SEARCH, but I seem to recall you being on some windows platform? Jakarta Slide is written in Java and has implemented SEARCH - it comes with both a reasonably nice client library and command line client so you could either write a simple test harness or use thier little client. Unfortunately there hasn't been much work in this area in the open source community.

Best,
Elias