De : Elias Sinderson [mailto:elias@cse.ucsc.edu]
Envoyé : mercredi 4 mai 2005 09:50
À : FABRE Nicolas
Cc : catacomb@webdav.org
Objet : Re: [Catacomb] the SEARCH method

FABRE Nicolas wrote:

> How can i do to send a SEARCH request to the server ? I cannot do it
> using a web browser or web folder can i ? Do i need to use a
> particular webdav client ?

I am not aware of any natively WebDAV-enabled browser. Cadaver is a
(*nix) command line client that can SEARCH, but I seem to recall you
being on some windows platform? Jakarta Slide is written in Java and has
implemented SEARCH - it comes with both a reasonably nice client library
and command line client so you could either write a simple test harness
or use thier little client. Unfortunately there hasn't been much work in
this area in the open source community.

Best,
Elias