[Catacomb] problem recursive folders

Hi

I’ve got a problem with web folder, and my (modified)catacomb server.

My resources are generated dynamically from a different database schema than catacomb’s one.

In all folders, except those with depth <2, i’ve got a link to the depth-1-webfolder.

Example :

In all folders under http://192.168.1.2/B:BASE_HUGO_MYSQL/C:NI_COL1 i’ve got a folder called B:BASE_HUGO_MYSQL, which, if i click it, takes

me back to http://192.168.1.2/B:BASE_HUGO_MYSQL/

so as you see my arborescence is infinite...

i think u’re thinking “there must be sth wrong with your DBMS / resource generator...” maybe, but all is right with cadaver !

any hint ?