[Catacomb] Catacomb CVS access

Hi all,
I'm new here, and would like to bring Catacomb to NetWare and Win32 platform.
After creating some patches I'm now able to build for both platforms - however it doenst work fully yet; I can f.e. write to the repository, but not read from it....

anyway, first I would like to start with latest sources, but I wasnt able to fetch thzem from CVS:
[ enter 'anoncvs' when prompted for password ]
Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.webdav.org:2401/home/cvs
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.webdav.org(66.96.29.211):2401 failed: No rou
te to host
cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.webdav.org(66.96.29.211):2401 failed: No
route to host
D:\x>

I've tried this from Linux as well as Win32, but got exactly same error, so there must be something wrong with the cvs server at webdav.org....

how about commit rights to CVS? since it is only a small source repository, and from what I see no active development at all for longer I think everyone can good keep track of what one will do...
but anyway I would like to discuss some things first on the list...

greetz, Guenter.