Re: [Catacomb] Catacomb CVS access

Hi all,
> I'm new here, and would like to bring Catacomb to NetWare and Win32
> platform.
> After creating some patches I'm now able to build for both platforms -
> however it doenst work fully yet; I can f.e. write to the repository, but
> not read from it....

> anyway, first I would like to start with latest sources, but I wasnt able
> to fetch thzem from CVS:
> [ enter 'anoncvs' when prompted for password ]
> Logging in to :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.webdav.org:2401/home/cvs
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.webdav.org(66.96.29.211):2401 failed:
> No rou
> te to host
> cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to cvs.webdav.org(66.96.29.211):2401
> failed: No
> route to host
> D:\x>

well, since there's no reply at all I meanwhile reply a bit to myself:
got aware now of the fact that the cvs.webdav.org was shutdown some time ago (thanks to Joe Orton who let me know), and that the other projects except catacomb have now moved to SVN.....

so now new question: are there any plans to import the catacomb CVS into SVN and make it accessable again?

thanks, Guenter.