[catacomb] webdav spec

in webdav spec, it is said that only resources are manipulated, some of them
being collections. what seems a problem to me is that the methods only allow a
structure which is very close to what is already existing with files and
folders. i mean in the spec, it's not said that a file can't be a collection,
but you have no new method specified to make it possible.

i'd like to know if i have missed some important point, and if not if there is
any reason why it is so.

thanks!

--
sylvain decout
étudiant à l'Université de Technologie de Troyes