[Catacomb] ODBC-patch for Catacomb

Hello

I have been keeping an eye on Catacomb for some time, but I haven't had the time to actually deploy it. Now, when I started collecting the bits and pieces, I couldn't find the ODBC patch anywhere. I have the old post by Ricardo Rocha (http://mailman.webdav.org/pipermail/ catacomb/2003-October/000261.html), but the link to the patch was stale and I haven't been able to contact Mr. Rocha. Does anyone else have it?

I understand the patch was never incorporated into the base source. Does anyone know why?
--
Cheers
Petri